Google penguin update affected most of the sites around the globe. My blog is also affected by Google penguin as I can see lot of variation on my blog’s traffic since penguin update is out.
To recover from penguin update is not so difficult. You just need to be patient and follow the steps I mentioned below. These are exact steps I followed.
- Remove Your Bad Links. If you have links from too many unrelated sites, such as directories, either remove some or try to get more links from related sites. You should have links from related websites at the minimum at 20 percent of your overall links.
- If you are doing sponsored links, be careful! Cancel or remove any links you have from footers.
- Take Care About Keyword Density. Stuffing of keywords can harm your site.
- Build Social Backlinks pointed towards your Blog. Google loves social presence in your Backlinks.
- Do not use single anchor text for your Backlinks. You can use 4-5 different anchor text. Also build Backlinks for your inner pages.
- Don’t buy scrapbox blasts or other comment backlink service from fiverr or other sites. Too much Backlinks in short time will raise alarm and it may harm your site.
Just follow these steps and wait for few days few days and you will defiantly see rise in traffic of your blog.